Diplomat is one of Euroscreen’s best-selling projection screens with white contemporary aluminium cassette and channel-fixed installation.
The channel-fixed feature makes it one of the market’s most flexible and easy screens to install. Thanks to its functional design the Diplomat is suitable for any application; especially popular in conference and education facilities, as well as in home theatres.
• White cylindrical shaped aluminium cassette
• Channel-fixed and flexible installation
• Case size (W x H): 101 x 105 mm
• Case length: screen width +125 mm
• Bottom dowel from wall: 48 mm
• Wall/Ceiling brackets included
• Draper-ER (Enhanced Radio)
Built-in Draper-ER radio receiver, with RF-remote included.
Choose from many wireless (optional) transmitters: Autolink, Dry contact transmitter, Wi-Fi box App-control, IP-box
Wired Dry contact (RJ12) connector
From the cassette is standard 230V cable.
Cable lenght: 2,5m.
From the cassette is a bare (no contact) 230V electric installation cable. This connects to the external control box (optional) for RS-232, IR or AutoLink control of the screen. Cable lenght: 2,5m.
• Arctiq - Matt white front surface, fibre glass support, black-backed.
• GreyLight - Grey front surface, fibre glass supported, black-backed.
• Xpert - White front surface, blackbacked. PVC free. Flame retardant (B1). Excellent surface flatness and colour temp.