Kramer’s CRS−AOCH/COLOR is an active optical HDMI cable for 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) and 4K@30Hz (4:4:4) resolutions over distances up to 100m (328ft). Built with a TPU−rated (thermoplastic polyurethane) jacket that has excellent abrasion resistance, tensile strength and high tear resistance, this cable can withstand the most demanding conditions in rental, staging and production setups. And it is thinner, lighter and more flexible than copper cables. The CRS−AOCH/COLOR includes transparent EDID and HDCP support and reduced risk of EMI and RFI interference for critical AV installations. The cable's HDMI ends are color coded (green for source and red for display) to prevent installation errors.
· Max. Resolution - 4K@60Hz (4:2:0), 4K@30Hz (4:4:4), 8-bit, full HD, 3D Deep Color across all lengths.
· Max. Data Rate - 10.2Gbps.
· Embedded Audio - PCM 8-channel, Dolby Digital True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
· High-Quality Connectors - 24K gold-plated, corrosion-resistant and best possible connectivity.
· EMI & RFI Immunity.
· No External Power - Active units are powered via the HDMI connector.
· Thin Construction - 4.5mm (0.18”) diameter.
· Small Bending Radius - Only 6mm (0.24”).
· Jacket Construction - TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane).
· RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.